Husna Begum, 25, stabbed her Italian ex-boyfriend Pietro Sanna, 36 times because he found a new girl on Tinder.

Begum has been sentenced to serve a minimum of 20 years in prison at Inner Crown Court on Monday 11 December 2017.

Just days before the murder, Begum sent threatening messages to a woman, Giulia Consonni using a fake Instagram account she made.

On the 23rd June 2017, Husna Begum took a taxi after climbing out of her house window at 6am to make her way to her ex-boyfriends house in Canning Town, east London. She disguised her self wearing a blonde wig with a pair of gloves.

She found Pietro, 23, at a shared address he was living at where she launched a vicious attack stabbing him 36 times leaving him dead and fleeing the scene with his mobile phone.

She wore the Italian’s hooded top and trousers to conceal her clothing that was covered in his blood.

Begum then got into a taxi and went to the nearest doctors clinic to get a cut on her thumb treated.

Over the next few days Begum used Pierto’s mobile phone to delete his Instagram posts and rang the phone six times to cover her tracks.

The dead body was found three days later when Begum called Pietro’s brother anonymously, telling him to immediately go to his brothers address, out of distress he went and was met by Pietro’s dead body.

Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command led the investigation and arrested Husna Begum on suspicion of murder which she denied claiming she acted in self defence and said she only stabbed Pietro three times.

Husna Begum Stabbed ex- boyfriend Pietro Sanna 36 times to death

Husna Begum said, she was from a strict Muslim background, her family taught her to honor her culture and religion.

Begum’s family moved to Britain from Bangladesh.

She then told, her father did not approve of her drinking alcohol and having relationships with men, so she would sneak out without her parents knowing.

Begum told the jurors she had met Pietro in 2016 who worked at a sandwich shop and she at Clinton’s card store.

She claimed they started a relationship which lasted a year and ended in January 2017 as she believed Pietro was cheating.

She then said she only went to his house to discuss getting back together again.

The panel of jurors rejected Begum’s claims and she was convicted at Inner Crown Court for Murder.

The court sentenced her to serve a Minimum of 20 years behind bars.

Footage of Husna Begum making her way to Ex-boyfriends home.

Investigator DCI Gary Holmes, said: “‘This was a callous, brutal and merciless attack on a young man who had his whole life ahead of him.

“Begum, who stands at 4ft 11ins tall and worked as a store assistant, had never previously been arrested by police; the frenzied brutal nature of the attack must have been entirely unexpected by the victim.

“Her behaviour before and after the attack was very conceited and her claim of self-defence was rightly dismissed by the jury.

“I hope today’s verdict goes some way to helping the victim’s family move on from what has been a harrowing and painful period.”

Mr Pietro’s mother Valentina Coiana said in a statement “What words can one use to explain the pain for losing their son?

“How can I explain the weight pressing on my chest when I realise he is no longer here?

“Pietro was the second of my three children.

“When he moved from Italy to London to join his brother, who had been working there for a few years, I was happy about his new life.

“Music was Pietro’s passion, he made music and was starting to become known as a DJ.”

She added: “The pain caused by his death has been shared by all his friends, the old ones and the new ones in London: everyone remembered him as a young man who was always happy, cheerful, helpful, and caring.

“Despite the fact that we go on with our jobs, studies, and daily lives, there is a void in our family that will never be filled.”